San Antonio Recruiting Analyst (internship paid/unpaid)
As a Recruiting Analyst, you will build a great foundation of knowledge in the creation of written and social media content on our website at tdrecruits.com. You are encouraged to attend high school games or watch game films, publishing player-driven analyses on High School or College Football players on our website. You will build your existing network with high school and college coaches in the football community to grow the tdrecruits brand as well as to promote other tdrecruits events.
We want someone that fits our positive company culture that can meet and exceed high expectations, and be continuously learning and improving. With our focus on player evaluations and analysis, tdrecruits helps student-athletes fulfill their dreams. Be a part of a fast-paced growing sports-media company where you can make a real impact for generations in the lives of athletes. You could get to help high school and or college football players get to continue their academic and athletic careers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (interns)
Pay: unpaid internships with possibility to be offered fulltime employment or contract work.
Make your own.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend high school football games during regular season
- Watch film on games/players & publish written content with quality analysis on players.
- Market content and the TDRecruits brand on social media, TW, IG, & FB (if app)
- Work with other tdrecruits contributors to maximize the value added to teams, players, and coaches in your state
- Network with coaches at all levels to grow the tdrecruits brand. (HS, & CFB coaches)
Are you Someone Who Is Like this?
- A Team Player. Together everyone achieves more. We need someone willing to meet high expectations and work together with others with one common goal of a growth-driven vision.
- Self Motivated. Are you self-motivated and perform without direct supervision? We might be a good fit for you.
- Excellent Communicator. We are looking for individuals with the highest interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Experienced with WordPress?
- Be Your Own Boss. Work whenever from anywhere.
- Flexibility – make your own schedule
- Culture. Our mission is to be the best sports company to work at. Company culture is very important to us. We love to hire hardworking and self-motivated people who enjoy working around sports and helping others.
- Potential for Growth. We are a growing company and the opportunities for advancement are endless.
- Get paid – based on experience